Sunday, January 20, 2008

Things you may not know about me...

1. Blue tootsie rolls are my favorite.
2. I walk through my dreamhouse in my head all the time.
3. I love the smell of coffee.
4. I often wonder when something bad is going to happen becuase my life is so good.
5. There is nothing better than a big juicy peach in the summertime!
6. I study better alone than in groups. 7. When I was little I ate mustard plain.
8. I sent someone in my place on a blind date.
9. I want to be an amazing cook someday.
10. I love going new places, whether it is a new restaurant or a new city! 11. I like the sound of trains in the distance late in the night.
12. I have never gotten lower than a B- in school.
13. I hate wearing shoes in the summertime.
14. I always sing to the radio in the car when I am alone. 15. I like to be the last person awake at night.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jen! Hey girl! How are you doing? I really like your list and I have to ask you about number eight! Was this our freshman year?! If so -- I was on that date and I met the girl you sent in your place, wasn't her name Jen as well?! Holy crap, I really hope that was you because that is an awesome story! Anyway, blue tootsie rolls are my favorite too! Have such a good day and spring break!

Kelly A. said...

Jen! Hello! I randomly found your blog, so I thought I would say HI! It was fun to read and catch up a little! Keep posting and let me know what you are up to! I miss our chats, but I DO NOT miss the phonathon!! :) Anyways! We are doing great and loving every single thing about being parents! You can see picts. of our baby girl at timandkel.blogspot.com

Erika @ Style Me Green said...

I remember when you made Jen Williams come ask me if I would go on that blind date, just because I was blonde.