Monday, October 27, 2008

High School Musical 3

It was Saturday evening and as I got home from work Mom and Dad were going out for dinner and Megan was seeing HSM3 with friends. That left Kayla and I alone at home, what better to do than have a girls night and go see HSM3 too! We first stopped at the Thanksgiving point deli for shakes. And then to kill some time before the show we happened upon a Fall Festival . There we found a childhood favorite. . . War Heads. I forgot how sour they were and don't worry, we snapped a picture of our sour faces. Troy and Gabriella did not let us down in this teenage chick flick. It was a Disney spectacular with dancing and singing, basketball and drama club. High School Musical!

5 comments:

Ryan Van Wagoner said...

oh man I am soooo jealous...

Todd and Chelsea said...

Yay I am so glad you found my blog! It looks like you had fun in New York! Is that your sister?? Wow I have not seen her forever! Crazy! Hope all is well.

Tigan Robinson said...

I totally saw this, by the end I wanted to throw-up it was so cheesy!

Jennifer said...

your such a cheese i love it! hope it was good?!?

Erika @ Style Me Green said...

I love Tigan's comment. I only wish we could have watched her watch the movie.