Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am Thankful for...

I love Thanksgiving, I love the food, I love family and I love the occasion to think about all the things I am grateful for. Although my list could go on for a mile, here are a few things that I am especially thankful for this season.

1. Every good list starts with family, what a blessing!

2. The oppurtunity to go to school and get an education.

3. The opportunities and freedom to TRAVEL

4. Thoughtful friends who send nice little messages that really make my day!
5. The gift of creativity and being surrounded by inspiring design
6. A passion for music
7. All things that the gospel entails. This week I am especially grateful for a loving bishop and this awesome book he graciously gave me to read.
8. Elder Eugdorf's talk on HOPE. What an inspiration to get us through these crazy times.
9. Coats, Jackets and Boots...I am grateful for fun coats and jackets that keep me warm and are fun to wear.
9. Amazing Friends
10. A yummy Thanksgiving Dinner!

2 comments:

::: 33vi ::: said...

Bishop totally hooked you up! i feel shortchanged...ha ha...so tell me, how did you end up faring in the human race today? can't wait to hear what your average pace was...

Britton said...

Jen! Tag. You're it. Read my last blog.