Friday, January 9, 2009

Sunny Winter Days

I am not a person that loves WINTER. In fact, I could probably go as far to say that I don't love winter. It is entirely too cold for me and when you mix in a 45 minute commute up a canyon on icy roads, really. . . what is there to love? I have a few clients at work that live in Pheonix and they continually tell me how perfect the weather is during the winter. When I am old I think I will be one of those people that spends the winter in Arizona. But really, why wait till I am old? Is that a possibility now? But the purpose of this post is not for me to complain about the snow, the cold, the ice and all the negatives of winter. It is to say how beautiful winter is! I was driving to work this morning and the sun was shining and all the snow glistening and sparkling! The temperature was working up to a nice 40 degrees. I even enjoyed the falling snow outside the windows of work as it glistened in the beaming sunlight. There was a soft spot in my heart that said, winter is pretty. . .and add in a little sunshine and bearable temperatures and winter isn't so bad.

No comments: