Saturday, January 3, 2009

Year in Review

I can't believe 2009 is already here! I love the newspaper right around new years when they put together the year in review page. It is always fun to remember all the things that happened in the news that year. I wanted to remember all the things in my life that I did in 2008, so I compiled my own Year in Review.

  • Ran the Moab 1/2 Marathon and the Top of Utah 1/2 Marathon. And I have got to say that I am hooked on half marathons.
  • Graduated from Utah State
  • Graduation Trip to Hawaii
  • Trip to New York. . . just for fun
  • Got my first real job in Park City
  • Not having power for two days at our little house in Logan two days before moving out. 
  • Took a spring break road trip to St. George with Jen. We did all sorts of fun and random things, like stopping at cove fort, quail lake, and the st. george tabernacle. Along with our side trip to mesquite.
  • Senior Exhibit
  • Experiencing True Aggie night...don't ask i have no idea
  • Jana's wedding in Logan
  • Jen's wedding in Alpine
  • Building a bed with my dad
  • Designing the PCTV cooking show set
  • Working on a PC showcase home
  • Watching fireworks from suncrest on top of Britton's explorer
  • The Devine Wedding. . . being set up on a blind date with the best man from Spencer Devine's wedding. . .  for the luncheon and reception. 
  • A stand still on the freeway and being stuck for three hours from 1-4 in the morning. I still can't believe that was real. And then setting off my car alarm twice. . .embarassing.
  • A phone call that lead to a Sunday visit that lead to a Wednesday lunch, which then led to the lights on temple square which led to a dinner at Zupa's and then. . . a december full of fun and good times. Who would have guessed?
Thanks to all my friends and family who have truly made 2008 so great. I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life. I hope this next year I can be a better friend and a better person. . . I guess I should make a list of Resolutions:)

1 comment:

Britton said...

I'm so happy I made it on your blog! By the way, I have "sky" stuck in my head now because it was playing while I read.