Friday, January 8, 2010

Career Change

If you had to change your career every year, what would your 2010 career be? I love design, don't get me wrong. But, somedays I wonder what else would I like to do? What other jobs are out there that would allow me to learn new things and to work with other people and use other skills. Sometimes I think about all the things there are to learn and do in the world and I really do wish that I could change careers every year. After all, I did change jobs once a year all through college - and what a great thing that was. Now only if that were more do-able on a career level. I think my 2010 career would be something medical. I have been watching my sister Megan go through Medical assisting and heard her stories of working in a Pediatric office. I don't think I could do it for the rest of my life, but for a year - sure!

No comments: