Sunday, January 3, 2010

Oh 2009 . . .

So usually for a nice recap of the year I turn to my journal where I am sure to write most of the important and significant events. However. . . this year I was the worst journal keeper which I must attribute to getting married and having all my routines fly out the window. Next year I hope to get them all back to some extent, atleast the good ones.

So for 2009, here are some of the highlights my brain remembers.
1. Clay proposed on February 7th
2. I started working in Logan at a Design firm know known as michele dunker interiors at the end of March.
3. Clay and I got married on May 9th!!
4. During May we went on two honeymoons due to the swine flu.
5. We went to PArk City for a mini vacation and a shopping spree for my birthday in July! I loved it!
6. We bought our first house in Logan at the very end of July!
7. August we spent moving in and organizing all of our things into our new house!
8. I know. . . a repeat. We went to Park city for a mini vacation for Clay's birthday.
9. September we also got to go to St. George with Jen and Dave and to Island Park for a Fight the New Drug Retreat! (We had to really depend on the nursery substitutes this month)
10. We helped out at the Human Race on Thankgiving Day in Draper. Next year. . . I think I will run it!
11. Christmas was so great! Two families to share the season with!
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Clay Olsen said...

Ahh, what a year:)

Mrs. Olsen said...

2009 was a good year for you both. I hope 2010 is great as well!