Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Celebrate the Season

This year December has flown by so quickly it feels as though I haven't had time to do all the things I wanted to truly get into the christmas spirit. However, I wanted to make a list of all the fun festive things I have done this season to remind myself that I have made good use of Christmas time!

  • Saw the Lights on Temple Square
  • Watched Elf, Home Alone, and Muppets Christmas Carol
  • Went to the Forgotten Carols
  • Saw the play Savior of the World
  • Experienced Ultimate Sledding in Park City
  • Drank Hot Chocolate
  • Made gingerbread cookies
  • Listened to lots of Christmas music
  • Decorated the Christmas tree
  • Wrapped gifts
  • Had a Christmas dinner in the Joseph Smith Building
  • Went to an ugly sweater party
  • Built a Gingerbread House of Graham Crackers
  • Hung out with Family
  • Attended the Family Christmas Recital
  • Went to the fesitval of Trees

1 comment:

Ryan Van Wagoner said...

Hey what happened to wearing two left boots while skiing in a hot box? Haha...