Saturday, June 23, 2007

Down By The Sea

What a beautiful night! Down by the sea on Peir 17, the lights were glistening and you could smell the salt of the ocean and hear the sound of the waves hit the dock. In the distance you could see the Brooklyn Bridge towering and three others behind it. There were beautiful old ships in the Harbor one of them being my favorite, the little red tug boat. Out on the sea were fancy yachts cruising the island with people at fancy parties.
P.S. For more photos click on the link NYC Photo Album

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jen! I am having a great summer - summertime in Logan is always a good time! How are you doing in New York? Wow! I'm so glad I found your blog so I can keep up on your adventures-it looks like you're having a great time! Oh, and the Cracker Jack Kids is the name of my softball team. Have such a good day!