Friday, June 15, 2007

Fortune Cookie

This was the fortune i recieved in my fortune cookie--"A visit to a strange place will bring you renewed perspective." It seems fitting. Tonight I went to a free summerstage concert in central park. The performer was Cassandra Wilson, a jazz musician that reminded me of Norah Jones. I sat on a bench outside of the theater and just listened and looked at all the beauty around me. It was a great evening with some awesome live entertainment and pretty scenery.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

jen,
that sounds like a fun time and i love norah jones. i hope you're doing so well!
whitro

Erika @ Style Me Green said...

this has nothing to do with this entry- i just noticed that you have kohler listed as one of your favorite cites- kohler jen... come on. only you!